TECNO is the fastest growing offline smartphone brand in India. It has recently added “SPARK” series to its brand portfolio. The company’s primary aim is to strengthen the entry-level segment in smartphones and targeting the customers who look for a smart, featured, and budget-friendly smartphones. The brand has recently launched two devices named TECNO SPARK Go and TECNO SPARK 4 Air under the TECNO SPARK series. As for now, the TECNO SPARK series consists of 3 smartphones. Namely, TECNO SPARK Go, TECNO SPARK 4 Air, and TECNO SPARK 4 (3GB + 32GB and 4GB+ 64GB storage variants) Within, 15 days of launch, TECNO SPARK GO has become the bestselling most affordable smartphone. With the launch of TECNO SPARK 4, the company is offering the gaming smartphone with 6.52-inch HD+ dot notch display
SPECIFICATIONS OF TECNO SPARK 4
- It comes with a display of 6.52-inch HD+ display.
- It sports a triple rear camera with a 13megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a third low-light camera sensor.
- The rear camera comes with a feature PDAF, dual-LED Flash support, eight scene modes, AR Stickers, Custom Bokeh, AI HDR, AI Beauty, Panorama, and more to enhance overall photography experience.
- It sports a selfie camera of 8MP.
- It is powered by Custom Bokeh, AI HDR, AI Beauty, Panorama, and more to enhance overall photography experience.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4000mAh
- It features a dual security feature like face Unlock that doesn’t unlock when eyes are closed. Another highlight of the phone is its unique localized feature of an anti-oil fingerprint sensor.
TECNO SPARK portfolio consist of 4 smartphones:
|TECNO SPARK GO||INR 5499||6.1-inch HD+ Dot notch||5 MP AI Selfie / 8MP AI Camera||2GB + 16 GB|
|TECNO SPARK 4 Air||INR 6999||6.1-inch HD+ Dot notch||5 MP AI Selfie / 13MP + VGA AI Camera||3GB + 32GB|
|TECNOSPARK4||INR 7999||6.5-inch HD+ dot notch||8 MP AI Selfie / 13MP + 2MP + VGA AI Camera||3GB + 32 GB|
|TECNO SPARK 4||INR 8999||6.5-inch HD+ dot notch||4 GB + 64 GB|
Price and Availability
It comes in two variants based on storage
- 3GB + 32GB, priced at Rs. 7999
- 4GB + 64GB, priced at RS. 8999
It will go on sale starting from September 20th and will be available across 35,000+ offline retail stores.