Segway is an American manufacturer of two-wheeled personal transporters that holds many key patents. Segway introduces new electric skates named as the Drift w1 which is perfect for the one who loves adventures. The company has launched a two-wheeled motorised personal transporter which is self-balancing. After hoverboards, roller skates and other mobility products, drift w1 is one of the coolest ways to have fun. They are different from the normal roller skates in terms of wheels. The company has made a strong presence in the market after the launch of drift w1.
How does it work?
These e-skates comes with electric wheels that provide you with the platform to step on and there you go. It is a lightweight device which works on self-balancing technology which is safe to use. To move the skate forward put force on your toes and lean back if you want to slow down.
- It comes with a top speed of 7.5 mph.
- It has riding time of about 45 minutes.
- It weighs around 3.5 kg which is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It has dual charging with which you can charge both e-skates at the same time.
- It is equipped with stylish RGB lighting that reflects while moving on the ground.
- It has a strong powerful 200-watt hub motor that controls small resistance with more power.
- There is 10mm anti-collision silicon padding to minimise the risk of damage.
- It has a magnesium alloy skeleton body which makes it lightweight and easy to carry.
Why should one go for drift w1?
The drift w1 is well tested in terms of safety and has all the features to make your ride under control. It is way cooler than any other mobile device as it is suitable for indoor and outdoor both.
The drift w1 is exclusively available on IndieGoGo. You can grab these skates at just 369 USD. So, hurry-up because they might run out of stock.
That’s all for this guys, stay tuned for more update.