Spy cameras are a prevalent part of everyday life and can be used for various reasons. How about having a combination of a security camera and a light bulb? The camera called Tovnet is the world’s first bulb WiFi security camera. It is an advanced technology with WiFi enabled security system that will let you record people without their knowledge. Tovnet is perfect for anybody who wants hands free covert footage.
How it works?
The light bulb camera is a new technology that functions as a spy camera which can be placed in any light outlet and transmit video to your device. It uses WiFi technology to provide feeds so that you can easily monitor any room in your home. It is easy to install it, it is just like screwing a light bulb.
- It has a lens resolution of the 2mp and wide viewing angle of 120°.
- It is compatible with socket type E26/E27.
- It supports 32 GB SD card recording.
- It is compatible with iOS and Android both via a mobile
- It is equipped with powerful infrared night vision which can record videos day and night.
- It has built-in motion detection and high definition display 960p.
- It features both audio and video recording with H2.64 video compression.
- It has the two-way audio ability and supports wireless WiFi.
What’s so interesting about it?
Tovnet’s LED lights and camera can be controlled separately through the mobile app which means you can keep recording video when the light is off and vice versa. It will provide you with the benefits of both camera and light bulb. It is easier to set up which makes it perfect for home and the footage is of better quality as compared to wired cameras.
The awesome security camera is available on kickstarter at a minimal cost of 110 USD. So get your hands on these before they run out.
That’s all for this guys, stay tuned for the next update.