VIVO Communication technology, a Chinese technology company, owned by BBK Electronics, has finally launched its next-generation NEX series smartphone in Shanghai named as Vivo NEX 3 on September 16, 2019. This smartphone comes in two variants, one with 4G support while the second model of the smartphone comes with 5G support. The Vivo NEX 3 comes in two options:
- The first model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The second model with 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- It comes with a POLED display of 6.89-inch which is rumored to have a waterfall full view display.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus paired with p to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- It is the first Vivo phone that offers new Snapdragon 800-series chipset
- It also features dual WLAN Acceleration technology and comes with UFS 3.0 support
- It is powered by a battery 4500mAh and comes with a Super Flash-charge 44W support.
- It comes with a vapor Chamber Cooling System. The company claims that the cooling system supplies power while remaining cool even with heavy 5G usage.
- This smartphone comes with the NFC support and includes an in-display fingerprint sensor and includes features like X-axis Haptic Vibration motor, Touch Sense, among other things.
- It sports a lunar ring camera system with a 64MP primary sensor, 13 MP secondary camera and a 13MP telephoto camera at the rear end.
- It features a 16MP selfie camera.
The brand has confirmed that the NEX 3 series will be available in the coming months in Asia Pacific, Southeast Asia and other markets but the price has still not been disclosed. For more information, stay tuned!!