Vivo, a Chinese multinational manufacturer of smartphones headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong province, China has today announced the launched of Vivo S1 Pro in India, after the successful launch of Vivo S1 back in August 2019. Vivo S1 Pro is a stylish smartphone under the S-series Portfolio. It comes with a unique diamond-shaped camera panel at the back.
Just like all other Vivo devices, Vivo S1 pro follows Vivo’s commitment to ‘Make in India’ and it is manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility. Here is what Mr. Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India said at the launch of Vivo S1 Pro.
“We at Vivo are constantly innovating to bring the best products for our customers that suit their style, budgets, technology needs, and performance requirements. The new S1Pro is another such innovation sporting a diamond-shaped rear camera panel which is a first-in-the-industry. vivo S1Pro is our second addition to the style-focused S-series which was introduced last year for offline buyers. With industry-leading camera features and trendsetting looks, this device is bound to grab the attention of today’s youth.”
Features/Specifications of Vivo S1 Pro:
- The Vivo S1 Pro breaks away the monotonous look at each smartphone has, it comes with a diamond-shaped camera panel.
- It features a 6.8-inch Super AMOLED Display and the smartphone supports ‘Always on Display’ at a low power consumption.
- The smartphone features an In-Display Fingerprint Scanning for authentication.
- The display of Vivo S1 Pro is protected by the tough Schott Xensation 3D display protection.
- The S1 Pro offers a quad rear camera set up that includes a 48MP main camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, a 2MP macro and, a 2MP Bokeh camera.
- The camera features Ultra steady videos. Don’t worry about shaky hands and capture life around you with ease.
- The S1 Pro comes with a 32MP selfie camera. The selfie camera features AI Face Beauty.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4500mAh and comes with, Vivo’s exclusive 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging technology re-juices at breakneck speed.
- It is powered by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 at its heart making the experience more powerful and smooth.
- The smartphone offers the Ultra Game Mode that helps users to block messages and alerts, fully devoted to making you win the game at hand.
- The Multi-Turbo increases key performance, accelerate response and keeps your S1Pro cooler.
Price and Availability:
The Vivo S1 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,990 and it comes in three color options like; Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue and Dreamy White. It is available only in one variant, 8GB RAM and 128G of internal storage. It will go on sale in India starting 4th January, across all offline as well as online channels such as Vivo India E-store and leading e-commerce platforms – Amazon.in, Flipkart, and all other major e-commerce websites.