Vivo, being the global innovative smartphone brand has today launched the all-new Vivo S1 in India, under its brand-new S-series portfolio. The S- series smartphone by Vivo are the best examples of a smartphone in which the latest style is completely mixed with the innovative technology in order to provide a smart device to the young tech-lover users out there. S1 is the first device under the S-series by Vivo and is available in two color options- Skyline Blue and Diamond Black. On the basis of storage, the device is available in three variants:
- 4GB RAM + 128GB of internal storage which is priced at Rs. 17,990.
- 6GB RAM + 64GB of internal storage which is priced at Rs. 18,990.
- 6GB RAM + 128GB of internal storage which is priced at Rs. 19,990.
- S1 features a Halo Full View Super AMOLED Display of 6.38-inch with 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- S1 supports an “Always on Display” at low power consumption.
- S1 features the Sony IMX499 camera sensor with a 16MP+8MP+2MP AI triple rear cameras.
- S1 sports a 32MP selfie camera. The selfie camera offers multiple selfie modes such as AI Face Beauty, AR stickers etcetera.
- S1 is the first device powered by the all-new Media Tek Helio P65 SoC onboard which is aided by Mali-652 GPU.
- S1 operates on an octa-core processor and runs on the latest FunTouch OS 9 with Android 9 Pie.
- S1 is equipped with 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB ROM which is expandable up to 256 GB, to boost the fast and smooth performance of multiple applications and mobile games.
- It provides in-display fingerprinting scanning technology i.e. with just a single touch on your S1 display, the screen can be unlocked swiftly.
- S1 is backed up by a battery of 4500mAh.
- S1 also features Ultra Gaming Mode which is designed fort he ultimate gaming fun.
- S1 will be available across offline stores from tomorrow.
- From 14th of August, S1 will be available for purchase via online channels including Vivo India E-store, Amazon and Flipkart.
- The 6GB + 128GB variant will be available for sale from starting next month.
- OFFLINE OFFERS
- Up to 7.5% cashback on HDFC Credit card/Debit card/ CD loan EMI
- Up to INR 2,500 Paytm Cashback coupons.
- Benefits worth INR 10,000 on Jio
- 10% additional value for the customer in exchange for any old device with instant cash exchange.
- Zero down payment and attractive lowest EMI options with HDB financial services, IDFC First Bank, Bajaj Finserve. HDFC Bank and Home Credit.
- ONLINE OFFERS:
- No cost EMI up to 9 months
- Benefits worth Rs 10,000 on Jio
- Additional HDFC offer valid only on Vivo India e-store
- Up to 7.5% cashback on HDFC Credit card