Vivo, a Chinese smartphone maker, has recently launched Vivo U10 in India. Vivo U10 is said to be the company’s newest online exclusive model. The brand has provided a 2.5D curved design to attract young smartphone buyers.
Vivo U10 Specifications
- It features dual nano Sim and operates on Android 9 Pie with Fun touch OS 9.1 on top
- It comes with a 35-inch HD+ (720×1544 pixels) IPS Halo Full View Display
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with up to 4GB of RAM.
- It sports a triple rear camera set up that includes a 13MP primary sensor, 8MP secondary sensor, and 2MP portrait sensor.
- It sports a selfie camera of an 8-megapixel
- It includes connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, and Micro-USB port.
- It offers a fingerprint sensor at the back. Along with the fingerprint sensor, the smartphone houses an accelerometer, ambient light, fingerprint reader, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- It is backed up by a massive battery of 5,000mAh that delivers up to 38.6 hours of talk time on a single charge.
Price and Availability:
The Vivo U10 comes in two variants based on the size
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant- priced at Rs. 8,990
- 3GB RAM + 64GB storage variant – priced at Rs. 10,990.
It will be available in Electric Blue as well as Thunder Black color options and will go on sale through Amazon.in and the Vivo India website starting 29 September.
- 10 percent instant discount for SBI Bank cardholders
- The company offers no-cost EMI options for up to six months as well as benefits worth Rs. 6,000 for Jio subscribers.