Vivo, a Chinese smartphone maker offer’s best mobile phone with great features and specifications. It has recently launched a new camera-centric smartphone in India. The smartphone is named as Vivo V17 Pr. Vivo V17 Pro is basically the successor of Vivo 15 Pro. Let’s have a look at the specifications, features, launch offers, and price in detail.
- It operates on FunTouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie.
- It comes with a full HD+ Ultra Full View Super AMOLED display of 6.44-inch.
- It features a 2D curved glass on top which is protected by Schott Xensation UP glass, while the rear panel has a layer of Corning Glass 6 on top for protection.
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- It sports a quad rear camera that includes a 48MP snapper with the Sony IMX582 sensor, 13MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 2-megapixel bokeh camera.
- It offers a dual selfie camera that includes 32MP primary camera, supported by an 8-megapixel super-wide-angle camera.
- For authentication, Vivo V17 Pro features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It comes with the connectivity options that include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, and GLONASS.
- It comes with a battery backup of 4,100mAh
- For the 8GB RAM+128GB internal storage variant, the price is Rs. 29,990
- The smartphone is available in Midnight Ocean and Glacier Ice color options
- You can pre-order the smartphone right now. However, the sale will start on September 27.
- The smartphone will be available from the official Vivo e-shop, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall, and Tata CliQ.
- As per the launch offers, an exchange discount worth Rs. 2000 and 10 percent cash back for HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank credit card holders, alongside no-cost EMI and free one-time screen replacement.