Vivo India has launched a new Y-series smartphone called the Vivo Y19. This smartphone will be available across offline stores in India. This Vivo smartphone is priced for Rs. 13,990 and comes with support for Multi-Turbo and game space. For now, the Vivo Y19 comes only in one variant based on storage- 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. I think for daily use, it will be a good phone.
Vivo Y19 India price and specifications
|16.58cm (6.53) FHD+ Halo FullView™Display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
|AI Triple Rear Camera setup (16MP + 8MP + 2 MP)
|5000mAh; 18W Dual Engine fast charging
|Funtouch OS 9.2 (based on Android 9)
|Yes, At the Back
|available in Magnetic Black and Spring White color variant.
|Priced at INR 13,990
- The smartphone features a gradient finish that makes it look good and classy.
- Vivo Y19 features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD Display with a waterdrop notch on the top of the screen.
- The smartphone offers 90.3 percent screen to body ratio.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio P65 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- In order to expand the external storage, there is a microSD card support.
- It operates on FunTouch OS 9.2 UI based Android 9 Pie OS. However, the brand has given no words for now whether the smartphone will get upgraded to Android 10 later in the future or not.
- Vivo Y19 is equipped with an AI Triple Rear Camera setup (16MP + 8MP + 2 MP) and Macro capabilities for capturing small details in your daily life.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India said, “We are strengthening our Y family with the latest addition of Y19 packed with all the latest features in camera, battery power, shimmering design, fast charging and ultra- game mode for our customers to have a complete smartphone experience in this price segment. We continue to deliver on our promise of innovating and offering the best of technology bundled in our products at the most competitive price points.”
- 5% Cash Back on HDFC & ICICI Bank credit & debit cards.
- 10% Cash Back on HDB paper finance by credit card down-payment.
- Zero Down-payment scheme available on paper finance through Bajaj Finance & HDFC Paper Finance.
- No Cost EMI (Up to 12 Months on Bank Credit Cards and Debit Cards).
- Benefits worth INR 6,000 from Reliance Jio.
Other Updates from Vivo:
Vivo will be soon launching a new U series smartphone in India. The smartphone will be named as the Vivo U20, the successor of the Vivo U10. The probability is that the smartphone will be launched in India on November 22, 2019. Stay Tuned for more updates!!