Vivo, the Chinese technology company that focuses on designing smartphones and smartphone accessories, was recently into the limelight for donating 15,000 PPE suits and 50,000 litres of sanitizer to the central government to protect caregivers and health care professionals against COVID-19. And, today, Vivo launched a new addition in the company’s Y series of smartphone. Vivo Launched Vivo Y30, but the company has yet not launched the smartphone through its official channels. This new smartphone by Vivo is powered by Mediatek Helio P35 SoC and comes with an “Ultra O screen” design.
Also See: Best AirPod Clones that are Worth Buying
Features/Specifications of Vivo Y30:
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with Funtouch OC on top.
- It features an HD+ display of 6.47-inch.
- The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) SoC.
- It is backed up by a battery of 5,000mAh.
- The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and features a front-facing sensor.
- The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera set up which includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, a 2-megapixel depth shooter, and another 2-megapixel shooter.
- The smartphone features an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
Vivo Y30 Price and Availability:
The Vivo Y30 is priced for Rs. 15,800 (roughly) for the 128GB internal storage variant. The smartphone will be launched in the Malaysian market on May 9, and it will be available Dazzle Blue and Moonstone White colour options.