Vivo, a Chinese technology company, owned by BBK Electronics, has launched Vivo Z1x in India on Friday. Vivo Z1x is basically the rebranded version of Vivo Z5 that was launched in China, the last month. The smartphone is going to join the brand’s revamped Z series.
- It comes with a full HD+ super AMOLED display of 6.38-inch and offers a waterdrop- shaped notch.
- It operates on Fun touch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 712 SoC coupled with 6GB of RAM.
- The brand also claims that the smartphone has a Multi-Turbo and Ultra Game Mode for improved performance.
- It features a triple rear camera with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582, an 8-megapixel sensor, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
- It sports a selfie camera of 32- megapixel camera.
- It comes in 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage (UFS 2.1) variants, not expandable via microSD card.
- It includes sensors like accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
- It is have a 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W Flash Charge.
PRICE, SALE DATE AND OFFERS
- For the 6GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage variant, Vivo Z1x price in India starts at Rs. 16,990.
- For the 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage variant, Vivo Z1x price starts from Rs. 18,990
- This smartphone will be available in Fusion Blue and Phantom Purple color variants.
- The sales offer for Vivo Z1x includes Rs. 1,250 discounts on HDFC Bank card and EMI transactions, and Jio benefits worth Rs. 6,000.
- Vivo Z1x smartphone will go on sale via Flipkart and the Vivo India E-Store from 12pm (noon) on September 13 and hence, save the date for the same!