We often face difficulty with the usage of hard water. Hard water when used for bathing leads to the ruining of hair. So if you are the one who is facing difficulty with the quality of water, here is CLEO SFM-419 for you. The WaterScience CLEO SFM-419 Shower Filter is designed to reduce chlorine and the effects of hard water salts. The CLEO SFM-419 is a multi-flow, shower filter that saves up to 70% of water.
The CLEO SFM-419 have three multi-flow modes:
- Mist Mode -users can save up to 70% of water via Mist Mode.
- Pulse Mode- The Pulse mode is used to recharge.
- Waterfall Mode- The waterfall mode offers the users daily shower a luxurious spin.
Moreover, the shower filter is equipped with a unique 4 layer filter, named as –
- Micro -sieve layer
- Hardness removal layer
- Chlorine removal layer
- Nano silver-carbon layer
WaterScience Installation Kit
Items we used for Installing Shower
- Waterscience Cleo SFM-419 Shower Head
- Maharaja Shower Arm
- Maharaja Flange C.P.
Features of WaterScience CLEO SFM-419:
- The shower filter fits all standard 1/2’’ shower arms.
- It converts harmful contaminants into harmless forms.
- CLEO Multi Flow Shower Filter offers a refreshing showering experience.
- It features a unique 4-Layer Filter designed with patented KDF Technology and Nano Silver Carbon.
- It comes with a long Cartridge Life Of 25,000 Litrelasting up to 6 months.
- It has a smart 6 month Filter Life Indicator that shows the usage of the shower. When the strip turn red that means you need to change your Filter.
- The cartridges are replaceable and are easily available for purchase on Amazon.
Price and Availability:
The CLEO SFM-419 Multi-Flow Shower Filter is priced for Rs. 2,295 and is easily available on Amazon. The installation process is quite easy and takes a minimum of 3-minutes for installation.
The WaterScience CLEO SFM-419 Shower Filter product is of great quality and comes with a great finish. After the first usage only, you will start feeling the difference in the water quality. Moreover, this product is a great step towards water saving. The CLEO works effectively with hot water (temperature between 5 – 60-degree Celsius). The buyers often think that CLEO is designed to reduce TDS but in general, it is designed to reduce chlorine and effects of hard water salts on your hair and skin. Personally, it is one of the great products to go for! The product will help you get rid of some dermatological problems like- hair fall and dry skin.