At the consumer electronics show 2020, the western Digital corporation will launch new innovations in its extensive line up of storage solutions that are built for every consumer. It will show its consumer storage solutions from its G-Technology™, SanDisk®, WD®, and Western Digital® brands. The line up of storage solutions include the world’s highest capacity, pocket-sized, portable SSD prototype featuring a SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps interface. The company will also announce the launch of 1TB* SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C™ drive, designed specifically for smartphones and laptops.
SanDisk 8TB SSD Prototype:
The company will show the existence of the world’s highest capacity portable SSD.
- It is a pocket-sized SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps portable SSD.
- It is designed by keeping in mind the consumers’ desire to capture rich content and keep it with them.
The company has combined the expertise of an 8TB SSD prototype in flash memory with skilful design and commits to being at the forefront of developing revolutionary solutions that fulfill the consumer’s need.
1TB SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C
The SanDisk brand will launch its newest dual connector drive that works perfectly with the latest USB Type -C smartphones and laptops. The brand will launch the drive at Consumer Electronics Show 2020.
- It is a high capacity drive that allows you to capture photos and videos.
- It helps in the easy transfer of content between USB type C smartphones, tablets and laptops, and USB Type-A computers.
- It is designed to fit on a key-chain.
- The drive offers huge space in a tiny form factor so that the consumers have extra storage for content.
The Drive is expected to be available later this calendar quarter.
WD_Black® P50 Game Drive SSD with SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps:
The WD_Black portfolio allows PC and console gamers to drive their game and play without limits.
- Black P50 Game Drive SSD is the industry’s first game drive to feature a SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps interface.
The WD_Black P50 Game Drive SSD, WD Black P10 Game Drive for Xbox One, and WD Black D10 Game Driver for Xbox one is now available.
Here is what, David Ellis, vice president, product marketing, Western Digital said.
“Consumers are generating more content than ever and require more advanced solutions to help them capture, access, share and manage it all. Our top priority is to empower people by giving them complete control of their content, so they have peace of mind that it’s reliably stored and at their fingertips when and where they need it”