Xiaomi is India’s number one smartphone and smart TV brand and today it has announced the launch of Redmi Creator Academy (RCA) for millions of aspiring content creators.
About Redmi Creator Academy
- It is the first series of virtual masterclasses by Xiaomi that focuses on providing the industry’s best learning practices to aspiring content creators.
- It has kick-started its first phase with virtual YouTube Video masterclasses with several media, YouTube and in-house experts from Xiaomi India.
- All the sessions will be started from Monday, 6thApril 2020
- The sessions will be conducted across Redmi India YouTube Channel.
Channel link- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOcHaB30SeUuJ15fyVlmPQ
- The sessions will be conducted for a week without any cost.
|Monday, 6th April 2020
|Tuesday, 7th April 2020
|Wednesday, 8th April 2020
|Thursday, 9th April 2020
|Publishing & SEO Best Practices
|Friday, 10th April 2020
|Social Media Marketing
The masterclasses will be conducted for one week and all the above-mentioned topics will be discussed. The entire module is designed in a way that will help the user to build high-quality YouTube videos and all experts will cover all important aspects of creating content along with marketing it.
Anuj Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India said that India has one of the world’s biggest and most vibrant content creator communities and Redmi has always stood strong as an enabler of the creator community. With so many different aspects that go into becoming a successful creator and the lack of a credible platform to share all the dos and don’ts, Xiaomi feels that this gap needs to be addressed. Redmi Creator Academy aims to change that by providing a platform for all the budding creators across various disciplines and thus enabling their creativity. He further adds that they are extremely excited for the launch of the first series of RCA and hope that it helps millions of creators to achieve their dreams.
Here is the list of Speaker and Moderators
- Sandeep Sarma, RevAtlas
- Megha Vishwanath, CNBC TV 18
- Bharat Nagpal, iGyaan
- Ruhez Amrelia, Techno Ruhez
- Ershad Kalebullah, Mr. Phone
- Harshitha Thammaiah, Xiaomi India
- Sandeep Kumar Raju, Xiaomi India
- Shree Das, Xiaomi India
- Sumit Sonal, Xiaomi India
- Sivakumar Ramamoorthy, Xiaomi India
- Moderator: Ankit Vengurlekar, Xiaomi India