Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics company that invests in smartphones, mobile applications, laptops, fitness bands, and many other products. This item has launched Mi Smart water purifier, which is an RO and UV based water purifier that has a 5-step purification process. Along with the water purifier, the brand has also launched Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2, and it will be up for crowdfunding for Rs. 500
Features of Mi Smart Water Purifier
- It comes with an easy DIY replacement process that takes seconds to replace the filter.
- It is equipped with three cartridges – polypropylene (PP) cotton filter and an activated carbon filter, a post activated carbon filter, and an RO filter.
- The PP cotton filter removes chlorine, harmful substances, odor, and other large matter
- The RO filter removes heavy metals, virus, scales, and bacteria, and it comes with a filtration precision of 0.0001 micron
- The post activated carbon filter absorbs odor and improves taste.
- The fifth filtration occurs inside the 7-liter water tank that features a UV lamp.
- It comes with the real-time monitoring with two built-in TDS sensors – one who sits in the input stage before the water hits the RO stage, and the second sits in the output water tank to measure the filtered water after the five-stage process is complete. Users can access the data via Mi Home app
PRICE OF Mi Smart Water Purifier
It is priced at Rs. 11,999 in India and will be available on Mi.com, Flipkart, and Mi Home stores. It will go on sale from September 29 at 12pm (noon) IST
FEATURES OF MI MOTION ACTIVATED NIGHT LIGHT 2
- The night light bulb comes with two sensors:
- IR Sensor
- Light Sensors
These sensors allow the users to detect motion and amount of light required in the room
- It also features a dark magnetic mount and a 360-rotating hinge.
If you like this article, then follow Techniblogic on Website for more stuff and also comment below this article and share this article with your friends and family on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.