Apple watch series 5 was launched along with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and a new 10.2-inch iPad at brand’s special event on Tuesday. The biggest highlight of this watch series is its always-on Retina Display. The watch uses an LTPO OLED display panel that makes it stand out as compared to all the previous generations of Apple Watch models.
- Apple watch series 5 users can see the smartwatch display even without lifting their wrists.
- For the very first time the brand is providing the titanium case option for its Apple watch series 5 smartwatches.
- It also features that includes International Emergency Calling feature, letting users place an emergency call in a foreign country.
- It is available in two sizes of cases 44mm and 40mm – and features a ceramic and sapphire crystal back finish.
- It is powered by Apple’s new 64-bit dual-core S5 processor and offers 32GB of storage.
- It features an electrical heart rate sensor (that powers the ECG app), a second-generation optical sensor, a built-in compass (powering the new Compass app), a barometric altimeter, an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, fall detection, as well as International Emergency Calling and Emergency SOS.
- It features connectivity options that includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, and GPS/ GLONASS/ Galileo/ QZSS.
- The speaker on the smartwatch is 50 percent louder than that of the Apple Watch Series 3
- It delivers up to 18 hours of battery life. You need to charge the device at the end of the day.
Apple Watch Series 5 Price in India
Apple watch series 5 (GPS) comes at the price range of Rs. 40,900 whereas the Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) price starts at Rs. 49,900.