The date has finally arrived. Apple is going to unveil several products at the Steve Jobs Theatre on its Apple Park Campus Event tomorrow.
Apart from iPhones, the brand has recently worked in developing wearing wearables too. Tomorrow’s event can lead to the showcase of various Apple products. Here is what to expect:
The iPhone 11
1. Apple is supposed to launch three iPhones to succeed the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR and will name them as the iPhone 11 Pro, the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and the iPhone 11.
2. These three new smartphones will have a similar design as the previous models under APPLE had. The only difference will be off-camera. The latest smartphone the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max by apple will have a triple camera sensor for wide-angle photography, higher-resolution pictures, and much-improved video recording. The iPhone 11 will have a dual-camera setup.
3. The new smartphones are also expected to improved Face ID, which will now work at different angles, including when the phone is lying flat on a table.
4. The new smartphones will come with the reverse wireless charging feature, allowing your Air Pods to charge just by placing them on the back of your iPhone.
5. The new smartphones will come with a faster A13 processor, better waterproofing, and shatter-resistance.
Apple Watch Series 5
1. The new watches by Apple under Series 5 will have new versions in ceramic and titanium, and a slew of new straps
2. It will include software that will be capable enough for tracking sleep and the long-overdue menstrual cycle.
3. The new series of watch will work compatible with a standalone App store as part of watchOS 6 update that will allow apps to be installed without any connection to an iPhone.
1. The new Apple TV is built in an internal build of iOS 13.
1. Apple is going to release new software updates for its iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Watch line-up, as it has done in the past.
2. macOS Catalina will bring much-needed overhaul of the ponderous iTunes, splitting the app into three: Apple Music, Podcasts and TV
3. As per the new software update the Apple Music now even has a place on the web.
4. The most exciting update is Project Catalyst. It is a developer feature that allows application creators to make Mac applications based on existing iOS apps.
5. Considering the updates regarding iOS, the iPads are getting their own flavor of iOS called pads.
6. To break the tradition, Apple has also released developer betas for iOS 13.1 before iOS 13 is even out.
The Services Pivot
1. Apple has been looking to offset shrinking revenues with a pivot to software-oriented services like the App Store, iCloud, Apple Pay, and Apple Music.
2. As per the news by Bloomberg TV+ could go live in November for $9.99/month, and game subscription service Apple Arcade is said to cost $4.99/month when it launches this fall.
3. There are also possibilities that Apple could bundle of Apple Music, News+, iCloud (depending on storage), TV+, Arcade, and Apple Care Plus.
- A new MacBook Pro with a 16″ screen size, a new Apple iPad Pro, and entry-level iPad.
- The $6,000 Mac Pro, a cheaper Home Pod, and a supposed Air Pods refresh.