ASUS, a Taiwan-based multinational computer, and phone hardware and electronics company have recently launched an ultra-slim gaming laptop named as ROG Zephyrus G (GA502). This laptop represents a compact and powerful gaming laptop which is built by keeping in mind a wild range of audience. It covers all the gaming essentials and extends the ultra-slim and compact experience at an affordable price range.
- It features all-new NVIDIA® GeForce® 1660 Ti GPU.
- It is backed up by a battery of 76Wh.
- It comes with a display of 15-inch. The laptop is sleek and subtle in design and weighs only 2.1kg, allowing users to easily carry the laptop in their backpacks.
- The laptop compromises of much-improved video encoder that delivers smoother video quality while live streaming.
- It supports intelligent cooling and the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti clocks up to 1335MHz at 60W in Turbo mode with ROG Boost.
- The laptop is supported by easy multitasking and hence it the laptop is the perfect fit for professionals and content creators.
- It is powered by versatile AMD Ryzen 7 3750H APU, NVMe SSD, up to 32GB DDR4 RAM
- In order to ensure the long life, the laptop features the intelligent cooling system, powered by self-cleaning thermal module, anti-dust tunnel fans, 33% thinner blades for up to 17% improved airflow, fan scenario profiles, and modes.
- It operates on the Windows 10 operating system.
- It sports a memory up to 512 GB
Availability & Pricing:
Zephyrus G (GA 502) will be available on Flipkart at INR 99,990.