Is it worth getting a 4k monitor for ps4 pro? Which is the Best Gaming Monitor For PS4 Pro? Here is the Best Monitor For PS4 Pro %currentyear% on Amazon.
Most of the people feel that PS4 and PS4 pro are best paired with a Television but have you ever considered computer monitors for the consoles? Monitor has a smaller footprint and can be easily placed in a room with less space. Moreover, monitors have lower input lag, which is especially essential in fast-paced competitive games.
Difference between Television and Monitor?
Technically, a TV is built by combining the video monitor, RF tuner, and audio speaker features. Whereas, a monitor does not need RF tuner and audio speakers. One significant difference that cannot be ignored is “Size”. TVs are comparatively more substantial in size than monitors.
If you need a display for multiple purposes, Monitors are always the best option to go for as they have more input jacks than TVs. Both TV and a monitor are equipped enough to provide high-end 8K viewing experience, but due to the smaller size of monitors, they have better pixel density. Monitors offer a high refresh rate as compared to TV.
How to choose the best gaming monitor?
There are plenty of monitors available in the market. Hence, it is essential to select the right gaming monitor that offers higher resolutions, faster refresh rates, or more accurate colours.
An excellent gaming monitor features:
- High refresh rate
- High resolution
- Extra visual fidelity and screen real estate
- Eye care technology
Best Monitor For PS4 Pro 2022
ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q 28” HDR Gaming Monitor 4K (3840 x 2160) IPS FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort Dual HDMI HDR 10,BLACK
BenQ EX3203R Curved Gaming Monitor 31.5 inch WQHD 144Hz Refresh Rate and FreeSync 2 | DisplayHDR 400
AOC AGON AG322QC4 31.5" Curved Framless Gaming Monitor, QHD 2560x1440 VA panel, FreeSync 2, DisplayHDR 400, 144Hz,...
Samsung C32HG70 32" HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with Freesync (LC32HG70QQN), Dark Blue Black(Matt)
2020 Newest Dell 24" WQHD 165Hz Gaming Monitor for Business and Student, Anti-Glare (2560 x 1440), 16.7, VGA, HDMI,...
2020 Acer Predator XB271H 27 Inch 144Hz Full HD (1920x1080) LED Backlit Gaming Monitor, 1ms GTG, G-SYNC, HDMI, DP,...
Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor - AW2518Hf, Full HD @ Native 240 Hz, 16: 9, 1ms response time, DP, HDMI 2.0A, USB 3.0,...
1. Asus VA32UQ 31.5” HDR Monitor 4K
- Features eye care technology
- Expanded 178 degrees wide-angle panel
- The contrast of colours though decent is not that great
The ASUS VA32UQ comes with a 31.5” 4K UHD monitor complemented by a super narrow bezel design and it is one of the Best Monitor For PS4 Pro on Amazon. The monitor features 2es Adaptive-sync/free Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rate, hence, offering super smooth visuals. It supports Hdr-10 support to enhance the bright and dark area, thus, delivering lifelike viewing experience. It provides flexible connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI x2 and stereo 2W speakers
- up to 95%, DCI-P3 colour coverage provides realistic colours and smoother gradation
- Build with Asus Eye Care technology that features TÜV Rhineland-certified flicker-free and blue light filter technologies. It minimizes eyestrain and has an ergonomic tilt to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Comes with multiple HDR -10 Modes for lifelike visuals
- The build-in shadow boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas
2. ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q
- Supports both Adaptive-sync with AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards.
- Offers rick connectivity
- Consistent and vibrant colours
- Wide viewing angles
- Narrow Free Sync range
- Not as high contrast ratio as that of VA panels
- Entry-level HDR only
- No gamma presets available
This is a 28-inch 4K IPS DCI-P3 grade gaming monitor for stunning crisp and detailed visuals. It supports multi HDR mode. It is compatible with HDR10 high dynamic range for colour and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
The monitor comes with AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates. The monitor integrated with GamePlus hotkey that offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
- It features shadow boost technology that enhances image details in dark areas. Hence, brightening scenes without overexposing bright regions.
- It offers flexible connectivity with DisplayPort and HDMI X 2
- It features an ergonomically designed stand with swivel tilt pivot and height adjustments
- The monitor is equipped with flicker-free technology that reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain.
- The monitor features Ultra-Low Blue Light technology that reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display.
3. BenQ EX3203R Curved Gaming Monitor 31.5 inch
- Large screen with QHD resolution
- 144Hz maximum refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync 2
- Accurate colours
- Bright image
- Stand adjustability is limited
- Ports are hard to reach
- No built-in speakers.
- Minimal HDR effect.
This monitor features 31.5” Screen with 144Hz refresh rate that offers smoothness and fluidity for game playing. It is powered by AMD Free Sync 2 technology to eliminate choppy tearing and broken frames and ensure smooth gameplay
- The monitor features FreeSync 2 that offers a supremely smooth gaming experience with the enhanced support of HDR technology.
- It comes with robust and convenient USB-C connectivity.
- It features an ambient light sensor that detects ambient light levels and the colour temperature in your viewing environment. It then automatically adjusts on-screen brightness and colour temperature to accommodate your surroundings.
- Features Ultra-Slim Bezel for the Ultimate Immersive Experience
4. AOC AGON AG322QC4 31.5” Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- Low input lag
- shadow control allows you to see more and react faster
- adjustable stand
- VA panel packs lots of contrast
- Not really a ‘true’ HDR monitor.
- 1440p native res isn’t high for productivity
This monitor comes with an ergonomic height adjustable stand with pivot, tilt, rotate feature that offers ultimate comfort. It sports 32” grade gaming display, VA panel. It is a 1800R curved monitor for an immersive gaming experience with a 144Hz refresh rate and 4ms response time.
- It features 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, VGA inputs with audio out and USB 3.0 hub ( 2 ports)
- It comes with next-gen AMD FreeSync2 for smoothest competitive gameplay and great visuals
- It features AOC Shadow control that shows more details in dark scenes without affecting the rest of the screen.
- The AG322QCX features a curved VA panel with vibrant colours for a more exciting and immersive visual experience.
5. MSI OPTIXG27C4 27” Curved Full HD LCD Gaming Monitor
- effective overdrive
- low input lag
- Quick panel response.
- FreeSync and can run G-Sync unofficially
- Doesn’t support HDR
- No speakers
- No USB ports
- Low resolution
- No standard gamma options
The MSI Optix G27C4 is a DCI-P3 monitor that strikes an ideal balance between colour saturation and contrast and, of course, gaming performance. The G27C4 is a lightweight panel with a solid base that has only one video cable included named HDMI.
- This monitor comes with a 165Hz refresh rate and FreeSync support.
- The monitor can also run G-Sync.
- It comes with the support of AMD FreeSync Anti-Flicker
- It features 165Hz refresh rate and blur reduction
- It offers excellent contrast and richly saturated colour
6. Samsung C32HG70 32” HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor
- Offers good performance
- Offers premium design quality
- Offers rich connectivity options
- Some pixel overshoot are visible at lower frame rates
This monitor comes with 32’’ display and features 1 billion colour support. It features Quantum Dot technology that provides an extreme upgrade in your gaming experience. The device makes today’s gaming experience more lifelike. It supports AMD’s new Radeon FreeSync 2 technology that offers gamers a smooth, plug-and-play HDR gaming experience.
- The monitor features High Dynamic Range (HDR), so dark areas are darker and bright areas are brighter.
- The monitor comes with advanced motion blur reduction technology with its superior VA panel.
- It sports a fast 144Hz screen refresh rate that ensures you flawlessly smooth action scenes even in games with high frame rates.
- It has a DP and 2 HDMI ports that offers multiple connection interface and lets you hook up PCs, game consoles, additional monitors, and other devices with ease.
7. 2020 Newest Dell 24” WQHD 165Hz Gaming Monitor
- Features tilt, pivot, swivel, and height-adjustable stand.
- Includes HDMI Cable, USB extension cord, and Mouse Pad.
- Offers value and performance
- High price
This monitor helps you boost your productivity. It features 24” WQHD 165Hz with 16:9 aspect ratio. The monitor allows you to enjoy a better visual experience with a slim border design. It offers comfort, and you can even adjust your view with flexible adjustability.
- It features Nvidia G-Sync Technology.
- It features 16.7 million Color Output.
- The rapid 1ms refresh rate ensures smooth gameplay.
- The monitor comes with an ergonomic design and enhanced connectivity.
8. 2020 Acer Predator XB271H 27 Inch 144Hz Full HD (1920×1080) LED-Backlit Gaming Monitor
- Rotate, Swivel, Pivot, Height Adjustable
- VESA Mount Compatible
- Outstanding ergonomics.
- Outstanding low input lag.
- Low contrast ratio.
- Slower response time than similar models.
The monitor comes with a 27-inch Full HD display with a 16:9 aspect ratio. It offers a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time that delivers a powerful performance so that you can get the most out of your games and videos. The monitor supports 1000:1 Contrast Ratio of the screen that provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play.
- It features Tearing Prevention Technology
- It supports VESA compatibility.
- It comes with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- It is built-in with 2 Watt Speakers
- It features 16.7 Million Color Support
- It comes with Twisted Nematic Film Panel Technology
9. Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor
- Great design
- Fast response times
- High refresh rate
- Comes in G-Sync and AMD Free Sync versions
- Not great viewing angles
- Only 1080p
Alienware 2518HF offers a futuristic style and precise form with solid stability. The monitor provides lightning-fast 240Hz native refresh rate combined with 1ms response time, the monitor delivers buttery-smooth gameplay with virtually no input lag. It is compatible with all Operating systems. The monitor allows you to game comfortably in your zone with a height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel, and pivot features.
- It comes with AMD Free Sync that eliminates choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid.
- It features a specific gaming OSD (on-screen display) design that keeps your user experience in the gaming theme.
- The monitor is built with premium materials in a thin, easy-to-adjust design that is engineered to elevate your game.
- It comes with a dynamic on-screen display.
- It features the on-screen timer that keeps tabs on recurring drops.
- The FPS counter feature displays the current frames per second when playing games.
10. Sceptre 27” Curved 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor
- Eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
- Massive screen
- Good viewing angle range
- Crisp display
- The base is somewhat limited in movement range
- The large monitor requires lots of desk space
- Colour management can be an issue
The Sceptre 27’’ monitor features edge-less bezel without bezel surrounding the screen. The monitor features 1080P resolution and 144Hz refresh rate. The monitor comes with two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort that provides up to 144Hz refresh rate, delivering a versatile advantage in all action-packed gaming sequences. It comes with built-in speakers that deliver office-level audio for conference calls and internet workshops.
- It features FreeSync that allows gamers to enjoy the smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast-paced games.
- It features Anti-flicker technology that provides a crisper picture.
- The 144Hz refresh rate gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- The custom set the display of Sceptre’s, FPS, and RTS offer enhanced gaming experience.
- Blue light shift mode is an optimal filter created to provide the warm light screen to eye care against light blue wavelength.
This sums up the list of top 10 Best Monitor For PS4 Pro. In my opinion, if you are looking for a monitor for console gaming, watching movies, content creation, and similar use, the ASUS VG289Q is the best budget IPS display. On the other hand, Acer Predator XB271HU is an excellent office monitor because of its exceptional ergonomics and good peak brightness, and it has excellent low input lag, making it a great gaming monitor as well.
Also See: Best Airpods Charging Stand on Amazon
If you have any suggestions for Best Monitor For PS4 Pro that we should add in this Best Gaming Monitor For PS4 Pro List, feel free to contact us at [email protected], we always welcome new ideas. Thank you and stay subscribed for more content.