Saving energy is a bright idea but the question is how can we save energy or our resources? To resolve this problem, we have a superb device named Nest learning thermostat that works with the rechargeable batteries and is made of stainless steel that gives a classic look to your house with a digital display.
The best part of this device is that you don’t need program it, the device programs itself and by the end of the day, it saves the amount of energy worth its cost i.e it pays for itself.
How does Nest learning thermostat work?
The device learns what temperature suit’s you the best, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It works really fine with Nest Protect. The Nest Protect detects Carbon monoxide gas and tells the learning device to turn off the furnace. It lights up when it sees you, light off when no one is in the room, it also shows you the time or temperature from across the room.
- With Auto-schedule, Nest learns from you and programs itself in about a week.
- Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone or laptop.
- WiFi connection with internet access phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, on Android 4 or later.
- Sensors- Temperature, humidity, near-field activity, far field activity, ambient light.
- Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- The first thermostat to Energy Star certified.
- Language – English, French, Spanish.
Why should one go for this device?
Save energy, save money and save our planet earth. The best Energy saving device. According to an estimation, on average the device saves $131 to $145 a year by just saving 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. What more do you want?
The device is a commercial success. It is available on Amazon.com with a free shipping in the US. The retail price of the device is 242$.
Thanks for hanging out with us guys. Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website. And don’t forget to give your reaction.