Finally, Google has launched the Google Nest Hub in the country which is ultimately going to take on the Amazon Echo Show. Google Nest Hub was earlier known as Home Hub and it is a popular pick amongst smart displays which can be connected to over millions of devices which include LG, Xiaomi, Phillips Hue, Syska, Tp-Link, Oakter and many more. Google nest hub is built on underlying technologies like Google Assistant, touchscreen display and the presence of native speakers.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE NEST HUB:
- It is powered by the Google Assistant.
- You can control the ecosystem of your device with your very own voice.
- You can configure or schedule routines. These are basically a predefined course of Actions that starts at your voice command.
- It comes with a 7-inch touch screen display.
- It features an ambient light sensor which allows you to adjust the brightness and color dynamics of the big display.
- The device comes with a built-in speaker. However, you can add additional wired or wireless speakers.
- Most of the features of the application can be controlled via the Google Home App on your smartphone.
Pricing and Availability:
It is available in two colors:
- Chalk color
- Charcoal color
In India, Google Nest Hub is priced at Rs. 9,999. As per the launch offer, the buyers will be getting Xiaomi’s Mi Security Camera worth Rs. 1,799 for free with the Google Nest Hub Device.