Huawei, a leading global provider of information and communications technology, has launched its much-anticipated smartwatch, the Huawei Watch GT 2.
This watch comes with 2 weeks of battery life after one charge. The smartwatch by Huawei supports Bluetooth calling, in-device music and capacity to store and play 500 songs.
- It comes with a Super AMOLED display with 3D glass screen
- It is equipped with Huawei’s proprietary Kirin A1 Chipset to improve on battery life.
- In daily use, the Huawei Watch GT-2 can operate continuously for up to two weeks.
- The watch is compatible with 15 sports including eight outdoor sports (running, walking, climbing, hiking trail running, cycling, open water, triathlon) and seven indoor sports (walking, running, cycling, swimming pool, free training, elliptical machine, rowing machine).
- The watch can be used in heart rate monitoring,the user will be notified if the heart rate is above 100bpm or below 50bpm for more than 10 minutes.
- The watch is equipped with a sleep monitoring function.
Mr. Tornado Pan, Country Manager (Huawei Brand), Consumer Business Group, Huawei India, said that Huawei, as a brand, has always been at the forefront of the groundbreaking technology innovation at the doorstep of our customers. He added that the versatile smartwatch Huawei Watch GT2 further underlines our focus on health and fitness and help our customers manage it better.
Price and Availability:
Huawei Watch GT2 comes in two variants. Huawei Watch GT2 (46mm)(leather) is priced for Rs. 15,990 and GT2(46mm)(metal) is priced for Rs. 17,990. Huawei Watch GT2(42mm)is priced for Rs. 14,990. It will be available both online and at retail outlets across major cities of India. From: 19th -31st– The first sale for the watch will start from 12 AM (Midnight) and the customer will get a chance to get the Huawei Mini speaker (INR 2999) for free. They can also avail the option of No-Cost EMI.