Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, a Chinese multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics is a leading global provider of information and communications technology with a great range of products including mobile phones, tablets, wearables, broadband devices and home devices. The company is worth the title given to it and it has now launched Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 in India, today i.e. on August 1, 2019.
Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) features a 6.59-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) TFT display. It runs on EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie.This New smartphone is powered by the octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 SoC processor and sports the triple rear camera setup with 16-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor. With great Awesome triple rear cameras Y9 Prime also comes with super cool 16 MP pop-up selfie camera that makes this smartphone a coolest smartphone in such pricing.
Also See: Indian Air Force Official Mobile Game Launched on Android, iOS
Huawei Y9 Prime features an AI powered camera app that is capable to recognise, 22 categories and over 500 scenes in a real time, using the rear camera setup. It also offers 3D portrait retouching feature to retouch your selfies. This smartphone is backed-up by a battery of 4,000mAh battery. Huawei Y9 Prime features sensors like ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The smartphone is globally available in two storage variants:
- 4GB of RAM and 128GB 4GB storage which can be expanded up to 512GB
- 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 512GB
PRICE, AVAILABILTY AND LAUCH OFFERS
- The Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) is priced at Rs. 15,990 in India for the128GB storage variant.
- The phone will be available in 3 color options- Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue colour
- The smartphone will be available on amazon.in on August 7 from 12PM.
Also See: Syska BT670 Boombox Wireless Speaker for Music Lovers
Launch offers include:
- An instant cashback worth Rs. 500 through Amazon Pay.
- An instant discount of 10 percent specifically for SBI cardholders.
- An exchange discount of up to Rs. 1,500 and no-cost EMI options for six months.
- It will also be sold via offline stores.
- From August 5 onwards. Customers will be able to pre-book the phone through Croma, Poorvika, and other major retail outlets.
- Customers who pre-book will get Huawei Sport BT headphones and a 15,600mAh power bank both worth Rs. 4,598.