Apple, an American multinational technology company, has finally unveiled the new smartphone as a successor of the company’s iPhone XR. The new iPhone is named as iPhone 11. The brand is planning to make things even better with iPhone 11, which is considered to be the company’s cheapest new iPhone. Along with iPhone11, Apple also showcased iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max phones that will sit at the top end of the company’s smartphone portfolio.
iPhone 11 Specifications
- It features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.
- It is powered by Apple’s new A13 Bionic chip. As per the brand, A13 Bionic SoC brings the “the fastest CPU” and “the fastest GPU” present in any smartphone to the iPhone 11.
- It operates on iOS 13 that brings features like dark mode, sign in with Apple, and expanded Haptic Touch support.
- The iPhone features a dual-camera setup at the rear end that includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle primary shooter and a 12-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter.
- The dual rear camera support 4K video recording at 60fps and is paired by a 36 percent brighter flash than the one in iPhone XR.
- It comes with a selfie camera of 12 MP.
- It comes with a battery life that offers “one hour more than iPhone XR” on a single charge.
iPhone 11 Price
iPhone 11 is available in 3 variants. For 64GB variant the price will start at Rs. 64,900 in India and at $699 (roughly Rs. 50,000) in the US. For 128GB and 256GB variant the iPhone 11 will cost at Rs. 69,900 and $749 (roughly Rs. 53,600), and Rs. 79,900 and $849 (roughly Rs. 60,800), respectively in India and the US.
iPhone 11 is available in six colors-