iQoo, a sub-brand by Vivo, has recently launched the iQoo Z1 5G smartphone that comes with a punch-hole design and offers a 144Hz refresh rate display. The smartphone comes in various variants. Keep reading to know about the specs, price, and availability of iQoo Z1.
Features/Specifications of iQoo Z1 5G:
- The smartphone features a 6.57-inch full-HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 400ppi of pixel density.
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with iQoo UI on top.
- It is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC, coupled with 8GB RAM.
- It sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor.
- It features a selfie camera of 16-megapixel for video calling and taking self-portraits.
- The smartphone features various on-board sensors which include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,500mAh that supports 44W fast charging.
- For authentication, the smartphone features, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Price and availability:
iQoo Z1 comes in two variants based on storage:
- 8GB + 128GB priced for CNY 2,198 (roughly Rs. 23,400)
- 6GB+128GB priced for CNY 2,498 (roughly Rs. 26,600)
Both the variants are available for pre-booking from the Vivo online store in China and come in Galaxy Silver and Space Blue colour options. However, from May 25, the pre-booking will start through other retailers, and the smartphone will go on sale on June 1.