Have you ever thought of a device that would solve the problem of extra cables or additional wire connections or detangling of wires before your big presentation? Not only this, but have you ever thought to go wireless without the need for any WIFI connection or Bluetooth? Here is the solution to this problem.
Also See: 22 Secret Snapchat Tricks
MOKiN is the first Ultra-low latency wireless display transmitter that transmits data messages in real-time and is compatible with all your USB-C devices (USB-C Data & Power Delivery, HDMI, MiniDP, microSD/SD, USB-A, Audio Jack). All your smart devices will now be accessible with MOKiN Wireless Transmitter. It also has a port for mouse, printers, hard drives, keyboards, MICRO SD Card and headphones, etc.
How to use it?
There are two devices in MOKiN – the transmitter and the receiver. The transmitter consists of – Function key, Work indicator, two USB 3.0 port, SD & TF card reader. Click the function key to interrupt or re-cast. Long press for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. Long press for 10 seconds to restore factory settings.
The receiver consists of- Function key, USB-C port for powering the receiver, 3.5mm audio, VGA interface, HDMI interface. Long press the function key for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode.
It is very easy and convenient to use. Follow these 3 simple steps-
- Connect your cell phone, MacBook, laptop or any tablet with the USB C hub of the transmitter.
- Connect the display screen (either the television or the projector) with the display hub part of the connector with an HDMI cable or a VGA cable.
- The screen mirroring will start and you can display now.
- It is lightweight and compact so you can take it wherever it is needed. It will be helpful in business conferences, office routine meetings, multimedia campus education in school, or for entertainment purposes at home.
- It has an ultra-low latency of about 50ms that makes the display smoother with no interruption.
- It supports 10-meter wireless transfer without the use of long HDMI and VGA cable.
- It can offer connectivity for two different ports simultaneously such as – a screen with HDMI port and television with VGA port.
- It is user friendly as no complicated settings, wifi or app is required.
- Its [email protected] high definition display along with an amazing sound output gives an overwhelming visual experience.
- It provides two USB3.0 ports for keyboard and mouse usage.
- It is compatible with MacBook, iPad and all other USB-C devices.
Why should we prefer MOKiN?
Using MOKiN is so simple that you just have to plug and play. You don’t need to download any app, don’t need Wi-Fi or complicated settings. It has a much smoother display without any delay. You can use this device for many purposes like sharing PPT, mail, documents and other content wirelessly in a big meeting room or sharing teaching content with your students or sharing photos, videos, movies on television with your family. You can watch photos or videos, play music or games and can do web browsing with this device.
This innovative and useful wireless display transmitter, MOKiN is available on www.kickstarter.com at $769. Click here for more details.
Disclaimer: We have not tested this gadget personally, please research about the company and its policies before buying this product.
Also See: AirPod Clones that are Worth Buying
Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website.