Have you ever imagined travelling to a foreign country and struggling to communicate with native people as you don’t know their language? Having an internet connection can solve this problem to some extent only as it takes time to translate each and every sentence you come across, and also, you must have a Wi-Fi connection all the time. Some of you may feel difficulty while understanding the lecture or presentation in a language you don’t understand properly. All these problems come with one solution – Timekettle M2.
The Timekettle M2 is the world’s first offline translator earbuds. These highly sophisticated pair of earbuds is not only used for interpreting different languages but can also be used for listening to music or calling purposes. The M2 can capture speech from your surroundings with astonishing clarity and translate in your preferred language. It is an essential travelling partner as it makes you feel safe and confident when communicating in a foreign language.
Whenever you need to ask for directions, order food, or purchase a product, the M2 can help you translate directly through your phone speaker. M2 can also be used during lectures or presentations you want to listen in your own language. It translates what is being said in the surrounding instantly so it can be used with movies or TV.
How to use it?
It is a user-friendly device that quickly reconnects to your smartphone via Bluetooth 5.0. Using an app, you can quickly translate with ease.
Touch gestures on M2 are-
- Tap once to play and stop the music
- Tap twice for the previous or next track on left or right earbud respectively.
- On a phone call mode, tap twice to pick up and hang up.
- Hold for 2 seconds for call rejection
- Tap thrice to activate Voice Assistant
- Timekettle M2 can translate up to 40 languages, including 93 unique accents using Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Its Offline Speech Translation technology allows you to translate between English and Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Russian
- Timekettle M2 comes with Bluetooth 4.2 and above, up to 20m of range.
- The aptX Audio Codec Compression offers quality sound with incredible sound transmission.
- It features an IPX4 sweat- and water-resistant rating.
- It supports up to 6 hours of listening and translating, or up to 5 hours of calling on a single charge, and 30 hours of extra battery with a wireless charging case.
- Charging time for both Charging Case and Earbuds is 90 minutes
Why one should buy this?
It is a multifunctional device that not only translates various languages but also can be used to take phone calls and listen to music too. It can also be used in a place where you don’t have access to an internet connection. This fashionable pair of earbuds are comfortable to wear for extended hours.
You can purchase these versatile translator earbuds, Timekettle M2, for $89 from Indiegogo. For offline speech translation, you need to buy separate Offline Speech Translation. Select Early bird perk, add Offline Speech Translation, and then proceed to checkout. You can get (50% OFF) during checkout as an Add-On. For more information, click here.
Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website.
Disclaimer: We have not tested this gadget personally, please research about the company and its policies before buying this product.