Smartphones are so important these days due to the connectivity they provide and to keep them alive, we need a portable charger so that we can charge our smartphones anywhere anytime. Prelude is a wireless portable charger which means you no longer need to plug a cable into your smartphone to charge it. There are numerous smartphones present in the market that support wireless charging. Now you no longer need to worry about plugging your phone into a power source. Let’s have a look how prelude works.
How does it work?
Firstly, you need a phone that supports wireless charging. It is compatible with all the Qi-certified mobile phones. It works on Nano-suction technology. You can simply place your smartphone on prelude’s Nano suction pad to create a secure bond and begin charging.
Also See: How to Properly Clean Your Computer Glasses
- It is wireless and convenient for daily use.
- It has Li-Polymer 5,000 mAh battery capacity.
- It comes with a maximum output of 15W.
- It is made up of high-quality materials and has an anti-scratch exterior to make it more durable.
- Wireless charging compatible with all Qi-certified devices.
- It provides you Nano-suction pads so that it can easily stick to your phone.
Why should one go for it?
Prelude lets you work while charging which makes it hassle-free. You can simply stick your phone without any cable. It is lightweight and easy to carry because of its portable size. It provides the fastest wireless charging and is compatible with all the newer devices that are coming in the market.
So far, the device is exclusively available on Kickstarter.com at a minimal cost of 50 USD. Hurry up they might a limited stock.
That’s all for this folks, stay tuned for more awesome gadget like this.