Fossil Group along with Puma have worked together and has launched the first-ever range of PUMA branded smartwatches.
These smartwatches are designed to help athletes to motivate them and to help them to track their goals and connect with others while they on the go. The watches come in sleek design and are available in three fashion-forward colorways. There is a silicone strap attached to the dial that provides grip and breath-ability to minimize sweat while working out. The smartwatch by PUMA brings the best of sports lifestyle and technology together.
Puma Smartwatch Features:
- The smartwatch comes with Google fit.
- The smartwatch can track activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and count reps from strength training workouts such as pushups.
- In the “workout mode” of the smartwatch, Google Fit can continuously track heart rate, thus making it easy to see if your heart rate is in your ideal range.
- The Puma smartwatch users have the option to choose from several interactive dial options, like the “Scorecard” dial which displays time, date and heart rate, and gives the ability for users to customize the information they can quickly view at a glance.
- Users can upload photos from social media to display straight on their smartwatch
- With Puma smartwatch, wherever you go, the phone Free, built-in GPS keeps you on track.
- Users can connect the smartwatch with Spotify and they can listen to the music.
- NFC payments with Google Pay allow the users to make in-store purchases using their smartwatch.
The smartphone features Smartphone Notifications, Activity Tracking, and Rapid Charging
Price and Availability:
The smartwatch is available for Rs. 19,995 and it is available at PUMA stores across India and online on Flipkart and Puma.com