The Falster 3 smartwatch has been launched and it is a collaborative project of SKAGEN and X by KYGO. Both of these companies are working towards enhancing the customer experience with their world-class products. Falster 3 is one of them which boasts so many of its attractive features.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the features of this smartwatch.
- Supports Wear OS by Google that includes – Google Assistant, Google Pay, and GPS.
- Runs on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 3100 Platform.
- It comes along with popular apps like Spotify and Noonlight.
- Includes a swim-proof speaker with a microphone for a better audio experience. Yes, it allows the Google Assistant to speak back to you and lets you answer tethered calls directly from the watch.
- Falster 3 comes with extended battery life. This gives you 24 hours of usage on a single charge. It uses the following modes when it comes to battery usage – Extended Battery Mode, Daily Mode, Time Only mode (this one lets the smartwatch running even when it’s on low levels of battery) and the Custom Mode that allows users to manage battery optimization settings.
- Cardiogram, an app by SKAGEN will analyze your heartbeat and will provide you with details via charts. (Monitoring for undiagnosed conditions is only available in the United States.)
This watch will be available at all leading retail channels and is currently priced at Rs. 21,995. It’s said to come in 4 unique styles.