Xiaomi, a Chinese manufacturer of the smartphone, smart TV brand has now expanded its portfolio of MI Power Banks with the launch of its first powerless power bank named 10000mAh Mi Wireless Power Bank.
Features of 10000mAh Mi Wireless Power Bank
- The power bank comes with magnetic inductive technology and is certified by Qi enabling seamless compatibility.
- The power bank offers reliability and convenience
- The power bank provides a 10W wireless charging speed
- The power bank is compatible with all Qi featured devices.
- The power bank comes with two-way 18W fast charging on both USB Type-A output port and USB Type C input port
- This power bank features multiple charging i.e. simultaneous charges on two devices.
- The power bank is composed of high-quality lithium polymer batteries that ensure longevity and a higher standard of safety.
- The power bank features a non-skid wireless charging surface/pad
Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Xiaomi India said that Xiaomi is very much excited to launch a wireless power bank in India. He explained that the need for wireless technology and added that Wireless technology not only promises a tangle-free experience but also unlocks the potential of what mobility and ease of use can actually mean in the future. As per the brand, the wireless technology power bank is a perfect example of the convenience it can offer.
Price and Availability
10000mAh Mi Wireless Power Bank comes in black color and is available for purchase at INR 2,499. The sale has started from 16 March 12 noon across Mi Studios, mi.com, Mi Homes.