Samsung India has finally launched a new exclusive variant of Galaxy S8+ with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage giving the price tag of Rs. 74,990 and will be available from 9th June. This is done because Samsung has received a great response to their recently-launched smartphones Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
The new variant, will only be available in Midnight Black colour, as everything is same. Samsung higher RAM and storage variant of the Galaxy S8+ will be on pre-orders via the Samsung Shop and Flipkart from Friday, June 2. If you pre- order the phone all customers will be eligible for a free bundled wireless charger which is worth of Rs. 4,499.
To recall, Samsung launched the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ back in April in India, featuring 4GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is priced at Rs. 57,900 (MOP), while the regular Galaxy S8+ variant is priced at Rs. 64,900 (MOP), giving the new variant a premium of Rs. 10,090. It also forgoes Coral Blue and Maple Gold colour options the regular version is available in.
To recall other info here are some of point which is considered in Samsung S8 and S8 Plus:
- Camera: The device features an advanced 8MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture. It also supports autofocus which is combined with the facial recognition technology, which enables you to get amazing selfie even from a distance. It also comes with a 12MP rear camera which is inbuilt with a dual pixel technology to give you a fast autofocus.
- Performance: The Galaxy S8 and S8 plus, both are powered by the new 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835 processor and features a 4 GB of RAM. The internal storage is 64GB, which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. With these specs, we can assure it is going to deliver a groundbreaking performance.
- Display:The infinite display is the new dope tech, right now. Both the device has much larger screen compare to normal smartphone, which is identical in body size. Which means, the 5.8-inch screen is packed in a body of 5-inch smartphone, and the 6.2-inch screen in 5.5-inch smartphone. That is a huge display, really.
- Battery: Well, like the display we can’t stop thinking about the battery itself. The S8 packs a 3,000 mAh battery and the S8 Plus packs a 3,500 mAh. Samsung has promised that it can deliver a day-long performance but to be honest, it needed a little bit more juice. Thanks to the quick charge, you can power up the device very quickly.
- Fingerprint sensor: That happens sometimes. It’s just that you don’t expect these kinds of things from premium manufacturers. I mean, there is surely a design flaw but it’s okay for some user. Users who are habitual in using the device with two hands because honestly, you can’t reach the fingerprint sensor with one hand.
- Bixby is the new Google assistant:Frankly, we are ok with Bixby. What we are not ok with the dedicated Bixby button on the side. It just seems redundant, the priority button that OnePlus 3 introduced was cool, but a dedicated button for an assistant, which is not a full assistant seems a little bit off. But it’s there, so yeah deal with it.
- The problem with Aspect Ratio: The phone has not even gone into the hands of the consumers, and there are problems with it. Yes, the aspect ratio. You have to admit, the display of the S8 and S8 plus is huge, and when you have a huge display which is not fully optimized for different apps, you’ll definitely face some issues. Well, that’s all software issue which will surely get fixed in coming days, so its ok.