People who prefer mobile gaming may often witness the fact that mobile gaming on the smartphone often offers the flexibility of gaming everywhere because of the touchscreen controls. But, there is always a better option to switch upon buy using best Android Controller.
As the name says, a game controller is a device that controls an object or character in the game. Some wireless controllers do not require controller ports on the console but are battery-powered.
Also See: Best Blackpods Pro to Buy
Game controllers are user friendly, and by using them, gaming on Android becomes more addictive. They enhance the gaming experience, and some games are way more comfortable to play on a controller then through touch! In this article, we have listed 10 best Android game controllers with their description, pros, cons, and price.
Best Android Controller for Smartphone and Tablet
1. GameSir G6s Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller
- Charging while playing the game is possible.
- It does not require any manual mapping to work with most of the mainstream 3D games.
- Comfortable and huge battery life.
- It is a little pricey.
- Slightly muffles the speaker.
GameSir G6s, a game controller which is having an attractive design that comes with a dual motor vibration that allows users to enjoy interactive in-game effects. Hence it delivers a real-time and realistic gaming experience. It comes with a long battery life that offers 40-hours of running time. It combines the controller and touch screen that allows you to use the left controller to make combo attacks while focusing on the precise aiming on the right touch screen. In today’s market if you want to enjoy touch screen games with gamepad this one is for you.
- Motor Vibration Function: GameSir G6s comes with a Dual Motor Vibration system, that allows you to enjoy game effects real-time.
- Retractable Structure Design: The mobile holder that we get on GameSir G6s Support up-to 6.57 inch devices. For the best experience of playing games active and download GameSir World APP.
- Micro Switches: The triggers like L1, L2 and R1 are micro switches that realistic shooting experience to all gamers.
- Long Battery Life: This GameSir G6S support amazing battery saver features and it also enables to use the android controller while it is on a charge.
2. GameSir G5 (New Version) Bluetooth Wireless Game Controller
- Full support for virtually every popular MOBA title on the mobile platform.
- Works perfectly with GameSir World app.
- G5 MOBA trackpad does not support iOS
- does Not support iOS PUBG Fornite
If you are searching for a game controller that is built for MOBA, then GameSir G5 is going to be the right choice to make. It is an amazing and very first gamepad that is constructed dedicatedly for mobile MOBA Identity and shooting games. It comes with 33 buttons that will help you win the game. There we get a built-in bracket that allows you to keep your phone secure and helps you to stay focused on the game with two adjustable angles.
- The GameSir G5 Gaming Controller supports Only wireless connection whereas PC is not supported.
- GameSir G5 only supports prior to iOS 13.4.
- Built-in BattleDock: You can plug in your own mouse and keyboard in games and take a perfect victory. It Only supports 2.4G wireless keyboard and mouse combo
- Built-in Bracket: With mobile holding bracket GameSir G5 can support 3.5 to 6-inch smartphones.
3. Rotor Riot Mobile Gamepad Controller
- Compatible with over 1000 games
- Lag and latency-free
- Compatible with any Android Device
- Not compatible with ios; Check another model for iOS
- D-pad feels flimsy and imprecise
- The shelf life of the controller feels anxiously brief with the console controller compatibility just weeks away
This game controller offers the Only MFI certified gamepad controller on the market with L3 R3 functionality. It is compatible with many of your favourite games, and it provides uninterrupted gameplay experience with no lag time or latency. You can charge the controller while playing games. It is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 7 or later.
- L3 R3 COMPATIBILITY: This mobile gamepad controller offers you to use L3 and R3 which is also compatible with your favourite games like a battle royale.
- LAG FREE: You can play any game which is available on a mobile platform without having any interruption. There will be no lag with our wired controller. Just forget about the batteries, just plug and play.
- USB-C CONNECTIVITY: Rotor Riot connects with USB-C devices which are running on Android N or later versions.
4. SteelSeries Stratus Duo Wireless Gaming Controller
- High-Quality Hardware
- Comfortable full-size ergonomic controller built to last a lifetime
- Offers seamless connectivity and comfort
- Pairs reliably fast every time
- No Bluetooth for PC
- Can’t store the receiver inside the controller
- No haptic feedback
Steel Series over here is offering a true gaming console-like1 experience on Android mobile with software free setup. All you need to do is to pair it and play. It offers lag-free gaming on Windows, and over 5,000 controllers enabled titles on Steam. It features a rechargeable battery that provides 20+ hours of continuous usage. The controller comes with the ability to play while charging.
- Pair and Play: You just need to pair the controller and you are ready to get proper console-like experience.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connectivity – You can play any game Lag-free on Windows as well as on Android.
- Connectivity: This Gamepad can be connected via Bluetooth Wirelessly and get easily pair with Oculus Go, Gear VR, and other devices.
- Rechargeable Battery which can offer 20+ hours of nonstop use gameplay. The gamepad also supports play while charging.
5. HyperX ChargePlay Clutch
- Comfortable Joy-Con grip controller.
- More energy efficient
- Massive battery support
- Support of Wireless Charging
- Switch and Charge Play Clutch are going to take up more room in your bag.
- The battery is vast and sometimes it feels heavy to use.
HyperX gaming controller grips provide a more comfortable mobile gaming experience and come with a Qi Certified wireless charger that is capable to Charge any Qi wireless enabled phone. It comes with a 3000mAh detachable battery pack, and the patent-pending magnetic battery pack is as a 3000mAh power bank. While playing games this is having massive battery backup and you are never going to worry about it. The Gameplay on this gamepad is amazing and sturdy.
- Comfortable textured grips – The controller grips are perfectly comfortable mobile gaming experience.
- Qi Certified wireless charger – I think this is the first gamepad that supports Qi Wireless charging which is amazing. It also supports charge while you play, without the need for wires. You can also charge it via USB cable if the phone is not Qi-compatible.
- Adjusts to fit a variety of phones – Expand the grips and slot your phone. It is also compatible with most of the phones from 129mm to 172mm in length.
6. IPEGA PG-9083S Wireless4.0 Wireless Gamepad
- Price point
- Charge – No batteries require
- Grip + Functionality – This device holds my 10-inch android tablet
- It does not support MTK CPU smartphone
- The d-pad is a bit blocky
- The buttons can be a bit loud
- Quality can be improved
IPEGA is a wireless Bluetooth game controller that is specially designed for Tablet, PC, pad, smartphone, etc. It can be used at a distance of 6-8meters without the use of any drivers. It comes with a built-in lithium battery that can work for 20-hours if charged once. The game controller has a user-friendly design that allows you to automatically enter the energy-saving mode under no connection with no connection state.
- OS compatibility: It is suitable for till iOS 13 system and not above that. The gamepad is also compatible to use with any Android device.
- IPEGA adopts wireless 4.0 wireless solution which is compatible with most games on the market. It comes with built-in 380mAH high-performance lithium battery, can Continuous use for more than 15 hours. It gets fully charged for up to 30 days
7. PowerA MOGA XP5-A Plus Bluetooth Controller
- Ensure firm control and grip via precision-tuned analogue thumbsticks and comfortable injected rubber grips on the back
- 3000mAh internal power bank
- Handy mappable buttons
- Unfortunately, it is not compatible with iOS
PowerA gaming controller is designed to improve your mobile gameplay vs Touchscreen on hundreds of controller-enabled games. The purpose is to enhance your play across mobile, PC, and cloud gaming platforms with one controller. You can even charge your phone while you play or between sessions with integrated power bank and included micro USB + standard USB ports and cables.
8. Razer Raiju Mobile: Ergonomic Multi-Function Button Layout
- Easy control at your fingertips
- Offers comfortable grip
- Easy to pair over Bluetooth
- Works with two phones at once
- Can’t custom map buttons
- Phone grip may block access to volume controls
Razer Raiju gaming console comes with an Ergonomic multi-function button layout that is built for expert control and advanced customization. It features Hair-trigger mode for the competitive advantage and comes with an adjustable phone mount for the best gaming experience at any angle.
- Multi-function button layout
- Adjustable phone mount
- Soft cushioned touch with tactile feedback
- Mobile app configuration – for Easy control at your fingertips
9. Mobile Game Controller with 4000mAh Power Bank and Cooling Fan
- Telescopic-Boom & Ergonomic Designed Grip
- Reserved Charging Port
- Work for iOS & Android 4.7-6.5 inch Mobile Phones
- Not durable
- Sometimes the controller doesn’t detect the triggers
- Sometimes the cooling fan doesn’t operate.
This gaming controller is specially designed for mobile RPG games, it extends your phone into a traditional PS or Xbox controller, which is more comfortable for big hands. You just have to use your index fingers to press the L1 R1 triggers, and perform all that shooting, jumping, moving, aiming, squatting, and lying operations at the same time, which can eliminate the trouble that uses thumbs only.
Moreover, the controller does not offer any kind of disconnection, response delay, root request or system incompatibility issues compared with Bluetooth controllers. It comes with an upgraded 4000mAh emergency power bank to provide an uninterrupted gaming experience.
10. Ipega 9076 PG-9076 Bluetooth Gamepad
- Ergonomic design brings you extremely comfortable hand hold feelings.
- High Sensibility & Accuracy Buttons
- Offers comfort
- You need to install some third party program to play your games in PC because it does not have the compatibility of an Xbox controller
- Not suitable for iOS devices.
Ipega gaming controller is designed to support playing games on Bluetooth enabled Android tablet, smartphone, TV box, smart TV, VR, tablet, MAC OS X and Windows PC without any drivers. It supports 2.4G wireless connection with PS3 for playing games. Moreover, the TURBO function, makes it more reliable and faster when playing games and the L2 and R2 button have simulator function that offers much more focus on operating details. It supports over 10 hours of continuous operation.
Best Android Controller Price List
This sums up the list of Best 10 Android controllers. Each of the above-mentioned gaming controllers has its own unique features, advantages, and disadvantages. But if I would have to recommend one gaming controller, I will recommend Razer Raiju Mobile gaming controller. The reason is that this gaming controller is a premium Bluetooth controller that will help you play all your favourite old-school games.