Apple have released the actual prices of the iPhone for the India market. The company released the price on their official website. Both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be launching in India on October 7th. And first in India there will be launch event also. So far the iPhones have been priced in the range of 60,000 to 92,000.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus pricing
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 256GB – Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB – Rs. 72,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB – Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB – Rs. 92,000
Apple have also announced that both the iPhones will be available in all color variants including the new jet black and black. As we know that there will not be any 16GB variant of the iPhone. So the new iPhones will have 32/128/256 GB storage capacity.
Apple also announced that new jet black finish will be available exclusively on the 128GB and 256GB models from Apple authorized re-sellers.
Apple has also removed the 16GB and 64GB variant from the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus. So both of them will now be available with 32GB and 128GB storage capacity. We have confirmed news that The price of the previous iPhone SE has also been decreased.
Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE pricing
- Apple iPhone 6s 32GB – Rs. 50,000
- Apple iPhone 6s 128GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone SE 16GB – Rs. 39,000
- Apple iPhone SE 64GB – Rs. 44,000
That’s all for this, stay tuned for more update and subscribe to our YouTube channel.