Showcasing their product at CES is the new marketing strategy of the Tech giants. And in the verge of that ASUS has announced multiple products at the CES 2017. The chairman Jonney Shih today unveiled Smartphones, LED monitors, ASUS Rog laptops and many more innovative products during the Zennovation press event at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- ASUS ZenFone AR: The device is a next-gen smartphone, featuring an advanced mobile Virtual-reality and augmented-reality technologies. The device has a 3 camera system consisting of a 23MP main camera, with inbuilt sensors like motion tracking and depth sensing. The device features a SnapDragon 821 Processor and 8 GB of RAM. The smartphone has a 5.7-inch WQHD super AMOLED display.
“ the First smartphone to feature an 8GB of Insane RAM.”
“The first smartphone with Tango and Daydream-ready.”
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom: The device features a 5.5-inch screen with a dual camera system. The smartphone comprises two 12MP Rear camera, one with a f/1.7 aperture. It also has a 2.3X optical zoom system, which is inbuilt with TriTech+ autofocus system, that automatically chooses autofocus technologies such as Dual Pixel PDAF and laser autofocus. The device features a Snapdragon 625 processor.
“The world’s slimmest smartphone with a high-capacity, 5000mAh battery.”
- ASUS ProArt PA32U: The device is a 32-inch LED 4K UHD HDR monitor, with a full-array LED backlight. The monitor features 384 LED zones and capable of a peak brightness of 1,000cd/m2. The use of quantum dot technology provides a wide colour gamut, enabling the monitor to deliver 99.5% Adobe RGB, 85% Rec. 2020, 100% sRGB and 95% DCI-P3 colour space performance for high-end video editing and production.
“The world’s first professional direct-lit LED 4K monitor.”
- Design Curve MX38VQ: It features a 37.5-inch curved monitor with a frameless 2300R curvature and an ultra-wide QHD (3840 x 1600) IPS panel. It has 21:9 aspect ratio display. The device features 8-watt stereo speakers incorporating Harman Kardon and ASUS SonicMaster audio technologies.
- ASUS Vivo PC X: The compact desktop PC is powered by a 7th Generation Intel Core processor with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10 series graphics. The device is a VR-ready PC, that meets the hardware demands of VR. It features a 5-liter chassis and includes four USB 3.1 Gen 1 and two USB 2.0 ports for VR peripherals.
- ASUS VivoMini UN65U: the mini PC features the latest 7th Generation Intel® Core™ (‘Kaby Lake’) processors and comes with DDR4 RAM. It features a dual-storage-bay design. The ASUS Business Manager lets users customize their BIOS logo, manage power settings, backup data for recovery, and active password-enabled USB locks.
- ASUS VivoMini VM65: The device is powered by up 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and features NVIDIA® GeForce® 930M Optimus™ graphics.it comes with the ASUS SonicMaster-enhanced audio and DDR4 memory.
- ASUS VivoMini VC66: The device is powered by desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core processors with DDR4 RAM. The device is compatible with any monitor, HDMI-equipped TV, or projector. The device is inbuilt with the ASUS-exclusive LANGuard protection.
- ASUS Zen AiO ZN270: The 27-inch device has a Full HD display, driven by NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics. The device features a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM and quad-speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system.
- ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490: The device has a 13-inch-class chassis. It also features a 14-inch ultra-narrow-bezel display. The device has the latest 7th Generation Intel Core processors, up to 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM and 1 TB PCI Express® (PCIe®) SSD.
- ROG GR8 II: The product is the smallest gaming PC built for VR. Featuring NVIDIA GeForce 1060 GPU, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, and 32GB DDR4 memory. The PC is packed in a tiny 4-liter chassis. The device features a specially-tuned cooling system with an optimised airflow design, copper heat pipes and dual fans.
- ROG GT51CH: It is a powerful gaming desktop PC, overclocked 4.8GHz Intel Core i7-7700K processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 2-way SLI graphics, and 64GB of fast DDR4 2800MHz. the device is integrated with Aegis III three-way overclocking technology, enables easy and safe CPU, GPU, and memory overclocking for even better gaming performance.
Laptops & notebooks:
- ASUSPRO B9440: The device is the world’s lightest 14-inch business notebook, weighing just 1kg. The device is an ultimate take-anywhere notebook for business productivity.
- ROG GX800VH: The laptop has Hydro Overclocking liquid-cooling system, plus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 in 2-way SLI™ for powerful. GX800VH is also the world’s first gaming laptop with an 18-inch panel and NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology for real 4K UHD gaming visuals.
- ROG G752: The laptop features an unlocked Intel Core i7 processor and a VR-ready NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU. A high-speed DDR4 DRAM is overclocked to run at 2800MHz. the device is the world’s first backlit anti-ghosting keyboard with 30-key rollover complete.
- ROG Maximus IX Extreme: Maximus IX Extreme is the world’s first motherboard with an integrated monoblock, expertly manufactured by Bitspower. the monoblock detects the flow rate of the water coolant, improving both reliability and enabling better performance.
- ROG Gladius II: The device is an optical gaming mouse optimised for FPS games, which has customizable Aura Sync RGB lighting and durable 50-million click Omron® switches. The device also features a DPI button to toggle sensitivity and a DPI target thumb button for short bursts of instant precision.
- ROG Rapture GT-AC5300: The device is the first ROG router, designed specifically for gaming. It features tri-band Wi-Fi, eight-port gigabit-LAN, and a 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU to enable incredibly fast and responsive network gaming. It is inbuilt with features like Game Boost to prioritise gaming traffic for the best networking speeds.
ROG Strix Magnus: The device is a gaming microphone with three studio-grade condenser capsules. The device is designed for live-streamers. It has customizable Aura RGB lighting effects. The mic has an auxiliary port for recording audio from a musical instrument or smartphone.