Dyson a well know British brand finally landed in India with there famous and top-notch vacuum cleaners and some other products. The company opened their first store in Delhi, where they are going to sell their vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, and new “blade-less” fans. The first store is opened in DLF Promenade Mall in Delhi and is planned to open some new stores soon in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have also planned to capture the online market with the help of there own store as well selling on Amazon.
The company is investing Rs. 1,200 crores in India in next five years. They have planned to set up 20 stores in 10 cities. Pricing in India seems to be quite high and mainly focused on premium users only. The latest vacuum cleaner,
- Dyson V8 Absolute+ is priced at Rs. 39,900
- Dyson V8 Animal+ priced at Rs. 36,400
- Dyson V7 Animal priced at Rs. 32,400
- Dyson Pure Cool Link air purifiers priced at Rs. 34,900
- Dyson Pure Cool Link air purifiers Top Model is priced at Rs. 39,900
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is priced at Rs. 27,900 with an optional leather case priced at Rs. 3,000
The technology which id Dyson is using in there products are tested perfectly with their R&D department and each and every product is being tested individually. The quality which we are getting with dyson is un matchable. The Vaccum cleaners which Dyson came up in india are totally cordless and you need to charge it. You will be getting about 40 minutes of non-stop cleaning in your house.
Overall if you can afford this brand this is surely going to give you unmatchable quality till now in India if we compare the same with any other brand available with same products.