Apple, an American multinational technology company, has finally unveiled iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 pro Max on Tuesday ahead of the lucrative holiday shopping season. With the launch of the new iPhone’s the company’s main attempt is to provide an option to the customers so that they can either upgrade their existing iPhone or they can switch from Android and can afford iPhone.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications:
- Both the iPhones operate on Apple’s new iOS 13 operating system and pack 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED displays, respectively.
- The phones sport a textured matte glass and stainless-steel design with IP68 rating for water-resistance.
- Both the iPhones features triple camera setup on the back. It sports 1 Pro Max is the triple camera setup on the back. Apple calls it a Pro Camera System. It houses three 12-megapixel image sensors that are accompanied by f/1.8 wide-angle, f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle, and f/2.4 telephoto lenses.
- As per the brand, the triple rear camera setup supports 4K video recording.
- iPhone 11 Pro will last up to 4 hours more than the iPhone XS and iPhone 11 Pro Max will provide the “longest battery life in an iPhone” with up to 5 hours more than the iPhone XS Max.
Price and Availability:
iPhone 11 Pro comes in 3 variants. For 64 GB storage the price will start at Rs. 99,900 in India and $999 (Rs. 71,600) in the US. For 256GB and 512GB variants will retail at Rs. 1,13,900 and $1,149 (Rs. 82,301), and Rs. 1,31,900 and $1,349 (Rs. 96,600) respectively in India and the US.
iPhone 11 Pro Max comes in 3 variants based on storage. For 64 GB variant storage, the price will start at Rs. Rs. 1,09,900 in India and at $1,099 (Rs. 78,700) in the US. For 256GB and 512GB storage options will be sold at Rs. 1,23,900 and $1,249 (Rs. 89,500), and Rs. 1,41,900 and $1,449 (Rs. 1,03,800), respectively in India and the US.
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max is available in four color options-
- Midnight Green
- Space gray