As of now, we have seen so many headphones in the market. Most of the time Sony and Bose are on top of the line. However, from now Danish audio equipment manufacturer of Jabra has finally come up with their premium headphones Jabra Elite 85h wireless active noise cancellation headphones in India. The Elite 85h is priced at Rs. 28,999 and will be going on sale from May 25 through Amazon, Croma, and other Jabra authorized resellers.
The Jabra Elite 85h is one of the most expensive products launched by the company in the market. The headphones are available in four different colors – Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige, and Navy. The headphone also features Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, whereas we can also connect the same via 3.5mm jack. The headphones can be charged through a USB Type-C port and the company claims battery life for about 36 hours when using active noise cancellation and 41 hours with ANC switched off. The headset has 40mm drivers and a total of eight microphones, with four exclusively for calls, two for noise cancellation, and two hybrid microphones that are additionally used in both cases.
Key features of the Jabra Elite 85h:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- One-click access: Voice Assistant access at the push of a button
- Four color variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 36-hour battery with ANC activated and 41 hours without ANC
- Microphones: 8 microphones in total. 6 dedicated for calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
Dr. Amitesh Punhani, Country Marketing Manager, India & SAARC “At Jabra, we always strive towards delivering products inspired by the future. We have always been fascinated by sound and wanted to make life sound better by discovering new technologies. We developed SmartSound – audio that automatically adapts to the surroundings, to ensure our consumers get a consistent and superior experience of voice, audio and music in every environment. Our Elite range of products are built to deliver best in class sound technology for calls and music. Aligned with that, the Elite 85h is a revolutionary headset that will change the way we experience sound and cope with noise in the future.