Due to the coronavirus, COVID-19 lockdown in the country, many of the upcoming smartphone’s launch got affected and delayed. Now, Xiaomi has officially launched Mi 10 in India. The same smartphone was launched 3 months ago in China. Moreover, Mi 10 5G is the first exceptional smartphone with the company’s Mi branding to reach India. Let’s know more about the specifications, features, launch offers, price, and availability of this premium smartphone.
Also See: Best AirPod Clones that are Worth Buying
Features/Specifications of Mi 10 5G:
- The smartphone comes with dual-sim(nano) slots, and it operates on Android 10 with MIUI on top.
2.The smartphone sports a full-HD+, 3D curved E3 AMOLED display of 6.67-inch.
- The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- For thermal/heat management, the smartphone is equipped with a LiquidCool 2.0 Vapor Chamber along with a six stack graphite layer and Graphene surface area.
- The smartphone features a quad rear camera set up that includes a 108-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a pair of 2-megapixel cameras.
6.The smartphone sports a selfie camera with a 20-megapixel camera sensor
- The smartphone comes with a Pro Mode on the camera application that includes Focus Peaking, Exposure Verification, HEIF Support, and LOG Mode.
- For authenticity, the smartphone features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of a 4,780mAh. The battery supports 30W fast wired and wireless charging along with 10W reverse wireless charging.
Price and Availability:
Mi 10 5G is available in two storage variants:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage(non-expandable)
This variant is priced for Rs. 49,999/-
- 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage(non-expandable)
This variant is priced for Rs. 54,999/-
Also See: Popular Google Doodle Games 2023 (3rd Game is Best)
Moreover, both these Mi 10 5G models are available in Coral Green and Twilight Grey colour options. You can pre-order Mi 10 5G premium smartphone via Amazon and Mi.com starting at 2pm today, i.e. May 8.
- Cashback worth up to Rs. 3,000 on transactions made through HDFC Bank cards.
- 10000mAh Mi Wireless Power Bank worth Rs. 2,499, for the consumers who will pre-order the smartphone.
- No-cost EMI options for customers purchasing the phone through an online or offline channel.