Commenting on the achievement, Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India, said, “Bringing the most futuristic and relevant products for the best consumer experience is the highest business imperative for us at Vivo. NEX is a result of this strategic vision. This makes consumer satisfaction of utmost importance to us and at the center of our innovations. We are very humbled by this recognition by Amazon and the response NEX has received in a very short time.”
Exclusive offers and product promotions on Amazon.in*
- Bump-up exchange of INR 3000
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards and Bajaj Finance
- Assured buyback of INR 22,495
- Get INR 1950 cashback & Free Premium Security Subscription from Reliance Jio
- Flat INR 4000 Off with HDFC Bank Credit Card (EMI & Non-EMI) & Debit Card EMI
The overall device seems to be value for money if we consider it with the innovation which they are providing in their device.