VIVO technology has introduced yet another version of the V series in India. The Vivo V11 Pro. By launching this device in India they have expanded there V series with another great device. This new device will available at all offline stores and will be sold also on Flipkart and Vivo e-Store. The new variant is focused to give a trendy water droplet Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with great looks and great camera as always.
VIVO V11 Pro Offers and Availability
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback if purchased from PayTM Mall
- Additional up to INR 2,000 off on the exchange
- One Time Screen Replacement in case screen damage during 6 months
- No Cost EMI (Up to 12 Months on Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Bajaj Finance cards)
- Buyback Guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- Benefits worth INR 4,050 from Reliance Jio
- Complimentary liquid and physical damage insurance along with additional data for Vodafone-Idea customer
Vivo V11 Pro UNBOXING in HINDI
VIVO V11 Pro Specification
Vivo V11 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 660 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor, with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal memory. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with the custom Funtouch OS 4.5 over it. The Vivo V11 is packing a 25MP front camera and a 12+5 megapixel rear camera. The device also has features Moonlight Glow feature, which allows users to click perfect selfies in low lighting condition.
The Vivo V11 Pro has a 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 2340 X 1080 pixel, the device is also protected with Corning Gorilla 2.5D curved glass. It features a 3,400 mAh non-removable battery. The device also features an Under Display fingerprint sensor which is Vivo’s 4rth device to launch with under screen fingerprint sensor. No other brand till now is offering this kind of advance fingerprint their devices. This 4rth gen under display fingerprint can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds.
That’s all for this guys, stay tuned for more update and please subscribe to our YouTube channel and our Website for More Vivo News and Updates.