Mi Band 5 is a smart bracelet by Xiaomi. The device comes with 7 primary upgraded than the previous version like a bigger screen, upgraded sensor, magnetic charging, 11 sports mode, remote camera, NFC union pay Quick-pass and new female health model. With the NFC union pay Quick-pass, the payment becomes easier.
Moreover, the charging interface has been changed. It is now present below the heart rate sensor. The watch is 50m waterproof and hence you can wear it while taking a shower, or while doing swimming or workouts.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Features in Detail
- Display- Mi Band Smart Bracelet comes with a screen size of 1.2-inch. Earlier the screen size was 0.95-inches, but this upgraded model comes with an increase of 20% in screen size.
- Sensors- Mi Band Smart bracelet comes with an upgraded version of the chip and hence is claimed to provide more accurate health monitoring data. Moreover, you can change the wallpaper of the display. There is a wide range of exclusive wallpapers available.
- Magnetic Charging- Mi Band Smart bracelet features convenient magnetic charging. The charging interface has been changed to below the heart rate sensor. There is just 2 contact point design, and charging takes place at a touch. Now, you don’t have to struggle with frequent disassembling the Mi-dial.
- NFC Quick pass- You can now easily make an online payment just via your Mi Band smart bracelet. The band is upgraded and features NFC Quick-pass for secure payments.
- Some other features that you will not find in Mi Band 4
- Offers 100+ themed dials
- 11 sports mode
- 24-hour sleep monitoring
- Pressure monitoring
- Magnetic charging
Price and Availability
The original price of Mi Band 5 smart bracelet is $111.64. However, at gearbest, you can get this fitness watch for $42.99
When compared with Mi Band 4, there are many exciting and essential features that Mi Band 5 has to offer, it is perfect for anyone who needs to track their daily activities and wants something lightweight and comfortable to wear on wrists. Making online payments by using a watch can be both easy and doable. You don’t have to slide your phone or wallet through your pocket every time you need to pay for something.